AfonSan Application for Knight

Home Forums Staff Applications Knight Applications AfonSan Application for Knight

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AfonSan 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

AfonSan
    Participant

What is your first/nick name? Elias
    What is your in-game username? AfonSan
    How old are you? 15
    How much do you play in a typical week? I’m going to┬ástart playing about 2 hours each day.
    How long have you been playing on JezzCraft (do /res)? Jan 25th 2016
    Have you any prior warnings, kicks jails, or bans on JezzCraft (we will check)? Nope, I don’t think so.
    What score you get on this English test? 70% XD

What could you bring to JezzCraft as knight? Well, I could help people if they are in trouble and punish those who are bad!

What are your top 3 favourite plugins? Write a short paragraph about each.

mcmmo: mcmmo bring a whole new world to minecraft it helps alot the more you use it the better you get ahh then comes

World edit: the best tool for building no necessery buildings that you have to build block by block and the last last one is

Diablo drop i mean who would not want the chance of getting something so overpowerd and something so useless :p

What are the usernames of three members on the staff board and why did you pick those three?
    well firstly we have jezz the mvp he is one of the best owner i have ever met on a server
    and Sander_W he’s a very cool dude helped me alot
    and also jackall he is a very dope dude

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar