daughteroforyx's knight application

Home Forums Staff Applications Knight Applications daughteroforyx's knight application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  chloe 3 years ago.

• Author

chloe
    Participant

What is your first/nick name? chloe
    What is your in-game username? daughteroforyx
    How old are you?14
    How much do you play in a typical week? to much
    How long have you been playing on JezzCraft (do /res)? almost a month
    Have you any prior warnings, kicks jails, or bans on JezzCraft (we ill check)? nope don’t think so 😛
    What score you get on this English test? doesn’t work

What could you bring to JezzCraft as knight?anything really as long as it is reasonble

What are your top 3 favourite plugins? Write a short paragraph about each. world edit(cuz I had it on the server I was head admin and admin on I loved I learnt most of the commands :P)
    diablo drops(I love this plugin because its and easy plugin that adds in a possibility for mobs to be harder with armor and abilities on the armor(p.s diablo drops is out of date I think))
    mcmmo(because its a plugin that adds in all kinds of abilities and levels for your weapons it also makes farming more reqarding and changes the way you can repair and also ands in a dismantle option(p.s this plugin is out of date))

What are the usernames of three members on the staff board and why did you pick those three?sander_w(cuz I’m in his town) mysticmonsty(cuz hes a good admin who help around) jezztech(cuz hes the owner:P:P:P:P:P)

chloe
    Participant

I got the english test to work:P it didn’t come up as a hyper link in the application sheet 😛
    I got %80 12/15

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar